Cookies are small text files that contain information stored in your computer’s web browser while browsing the Red Mullet Tech Ltd Website and can be removed at any time. The way to remove cookies is very simple and we designate it on your behalf so that you can choose whether or not you want to keep cookies on our site. Below you will find ways to remove them from your browser.
A prerequisite for the legitimacy of the operation of all the cookies used by our site is your consent in a positive way and in particular the selection of a separate tickbox for each category of cookies except from the operation of the site. Also, in accordance with our website’s compliance with the new General Regulation of the European Union (2016/679EE) as well as the domestic law on the protection of personal data, our website and our company offer you the choice, with your positive action for each of our actions and for each described purpose of data collection operations, of all possibilities for the categorisation of cookies and the free withdrawal of your consent at any time.
What information do we collect?
Cookies and information collected are divided into the following categories:
- Absolutely necessary: The absolutely necessary cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our web site https://www.redmullet.com/, Without them, your browsing is technically impossible since it supports the basic technical function of the site. This category of cookies only applies to the technical part of the site and is not related to keeping or sending and receiving profile information from you. Without these cookies, we cannot offer our site effectively, nor can we technically support the navigation to the Website.Our company and our Website, informs you that as part of our compliance with the New General Personal Data Protection Act (2016/679 EU), also known as GDPR, we keep record of your activity logs and also your own consent and choice, in the transparency and accountability of the new regulation.
- Cookies performance: Cookies collect information about how visitors use our Website. For example, the information that collect performance cookies is related to which pages users and visitors of https://www.redmullet.com/, visit more often and whether error messages are sent from webpages or subpages from the site or from my account during product order processes visitors and users. This particular category of cookies is used exclusively to improve the performance of a website so that we can offer more effective quality to our online services.
- Cookies functionality: This category of cookies allows our Website to show you your choices without having to enter your identification information every time. Simply put, the website “remembers” your choices and reminds you of it, as long as you certainly want it. This information as compiled from this category of cookies concerns your browsing ONLY and exclusively on our website and it is not possible to record your browsing activity on other sites. There is as mentioned above the possibility to not accept this particular category of cookies. However, such a possibility is likely to affect the performance and functionality of our site and will inevitably limit your access to specific content.
- You can completely delete cookies depending on the browser you are using, consult the documentation of your browser.
- For the identity of the processing, the details of the processors and the processors, the processing purposes and any other possible information for processing the data according to the new General Regulation 2016/679 EU you can refer to here.