Who we are?
Red Mullet Tech Ltd aims to protect your privacy and cares about the way in which your personal information is treated.
Our website is accessible via the following domain https://redmullet.com
What kind of information do we collect from you?
- Information you submit to us. If you use the contact form to apply for a job or the “contact us” form under the website you will then be asked to submit personal data to us such as your name, telephone number, email address and employment history depending on which form you choose to use.
How long do we keep your information and what to do we do with it?
We will only hold your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, before making it non-identifiable or deleting it.
- If you have provided information through the “careers” section and have applied for a position with Red Mullet Tech Ltd, we will hold on to your information for a period of 6 months following an unsuccessful application. With your consent, we may hold this information for an additional 12-month period to use for further recruitment rounds.
- If you send us any “contact us” messages, we will delete or de-identify these messages once we have finally satisfied your query.
- If you submit any speculative CVs through the “contact us” form, please be advised that these will be deleted immediately.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making.
- Any personal data we process will be held securely by us and will be subject to strict access control.
- The use of third-party processors for the processing of any personal data is governed by strict contractual arrangements which ensure that personal data is processed securely and that none of your personal data is processed in any way unless Red Mullet Tech Ltd has provided specific instructions.
How do we manage cookies?
To manage the cookies and similar technologies used (tracking pixels, web beacons, etc.) and related consents, we use the consent tool “Real Cookie Banner”. Details on how “Real Cookie Banner” works can be found at https://devowl.io/rcb/data-processing/.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this context are Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR and Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the management of the cookies and similar technologies used and the related consents.
The provision of personal data is neither contractually required nor necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the personal data. If you do not provide the personal data, we will not be able to manage your consents.
Update your privacy settings
Your rights, complaints and how to contact us
- You may request us to stop using your personal data where we are doing so under legitimate interests unless it is needed for dealing with legal claims or we have other compelling legitimate reasons that override your rights.
- You may access the personal data we hold on you.
- You may ask for personal data which identifies you to be erased (or forgotten).
- You may request that your personal data be rectified in the event that it is erroneous or completed, if it incomplete.
If you have questions or concerns relating to the handling of your personal data, or other privacy related query, please get in touch with us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org