Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. These terms and conditions may occasionally change without any prior notice.
1. What’s in these terms?
- These terms define the rules and conditions for using our website www.redmullet.com (our site).
2. Who we are and how to contact us?
- Our site is operated by Red Mullet Tech Ltd (we or us). We are registered in the Republic of Cyprus under company number HE 380610 and have our registered office at 1, Manis Street, Office 301, 8020, Pafos, Cyprus.
- To contact us, please use the appropriate “Contact Us” form provided here.
3. Use of the site
- By using our site, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do NOT agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
4. There are other terms that may apply to you
5. We may make changes to these terms
- We amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms and conditions to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
6. Changes to the site
- We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities. It is your responsibility to always check these terms and conditions to ensure you understand the changes to the services offered at any given time.
- We may suspend or withdraw our site without notice.
- Our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons at any given time without any notice.
8. In case you use any material from the site
- We, as the owner or licensee, hold all intellectual property rights in our site and the content published on it. These works are safeguarded by copyright laws and international treaties. All rights reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
9. Do not rely on information on this site
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
10. We are not responsible for other Websites we link to
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
11. Rules about linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please use the “Contact Us” form provided by our Website.
12. Indemnification: You agree to hold Red Mullet Tech Ltd and its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless for any injury incurred through the use of, or the inability to use, this Website.
13. Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal court of the Republic of Cyprus.
If you have questions or concerns relating to the above, please get in touch with us via the “Contact Us” form.